THE PROTOCOL IN SHORT
UPDATED Jan. 2020
1. Vitamin D3 Softgel
I took 40,000 iu daily (20,000 iu with breakfast/ 20,000 iu with dinner
OR 40,000 iu with my largest meal of the day.
2. VITAMIN K2mk7 (soft gel)
400 mcg (micrograms, not milligrams) daily OR 50 grams of Natto (Japanese
fermented soy beans).
Important: consume the D3 and k2mk7 with a teaspoon of coconut or olive oil
3. Magnesium Chloride Solution
Easy to make: Dissolve 50% magnesium chloride flakes (Ancient Mineral brand) into 50% water. Put into spray bottle.
Spray under arms, behind knees, bottom of feet or all over. Avoid broken skin.
If stool becomes loose, reduce usage
P.S. Yes, it may look very red and worse for a short time–but stay with it. It will get better.
4. ELIMINATE ALL DAIRY and beverages “fortified” with calcium.
Non-fortified dairy substitute beverages are hard to find. To reduce the amount of calcium, do not shake the container vigorously as most of the added calcium is in the bottom of the container. Look for brands with 30% or less calcium per serving
UPDATE: AVOID/LIMIT all food and drinks fortified with calcium (read labels)
- After 2 months (or when my skin was clear) I reduced D3 gradually to 10,000 iu daily and this is now my maintenance dose, which I take every day.
- K2mk7 was reduced (100 or 200 mcg. daily OR 1 tbsp. Natto).
- Continued use of magnesium chloride solution.
- Elimination of ALL dairy continues. No exceptions. Dairy is not your friend. Even a small amount can trigger spots or a flare.
- PATIENCE! Is very important when using this protocol. No two people heal at exactly the same rate. Sometimes the skin looks worse before it gets better. But be reassured–THIS PROTOCOL WORKS!
Be patient! IT WORKS!
10 thoughts on “The Protocol in Short”
I bought this before joining. Will this work? Should I make it 4 pills a day?
Serving Size: 1 Quick Release Capsule
Servings Per Container: 180
Vitamin D (as D3 Cholecalciferol) 125 mcg (5,000 IU) 625%
(as Vitamin K-1 (Phytonadione)) (as Vitamin K-2 (Menaquinone-4 MK-4 and Menaquinone-7 MK-7)) 800 mcg
Ok, let’s see if my math is good. I took 40,000 iu for six weeks. If you take 4 of these a day you will be at 20,000 iu. As for the k2, it’s unclear how much of each kind you are getting. The one you need to focus on is the k2mk7. I took at least 400 mcg of the k2mk7 when I was on the high dose (40,000 iu.) Basically I can’t recommend dosage. You read what I did. And then you make your own decision about what is good for you. Hope this helps.
Has this Protocol been successful in clearing Palmar Plantar Pustulosis and acropustulosis? I see most reference is to plaque or Guttatte
We don’t have any information re: Palmar Plantar Pustulosis or acropustulosis. My reply would be to try it and see if it helps.
Pl tell me how to prepare NATTTO? I have no problem in taking even bad filthy smelling dish over this much more serious problem of psoriasis
I have never prepared natto. You either buy it or google how to make it.
Does it have to be that specific brand of K2 or softgel? I can only get tablets or capsules.
You can get both D3 and K2mk7 as soft gel online.
I can only get tablets ?that’s fine???
Not sure where you live but you can get soft gel on line. Sorry to take so long to respond. Hope this helps. Dakota