THE PROTOCOL IN SHORT
UPDATED Jan. 2020
1. Vitamin D3 Softgel
I took 40,000 iu daily (20,000 iu with breakfast/ 20,000 iu with dinner
OR 40,000 iu with my largest meal of the day.
2. VITAMIN K2mk7 (soft gel)
400 mcg (micrograms, not milligrams) daily OR 50 grams of Natto (Japanese
fermented soy beans).
Important: consume the D3 and k2mk7 with a teaspoon of coconut or olive oil
3. Magnesium Chloride Solution
Easy to make: Dissolve 50% magnesium chloride flakes (Ancient Mineral brand) into 50% water. Put into spray bottle.
Spray under arms, behind knees, bottom of feet or all over. Avoid broken skin.
If stool becomes loose, reduce usage
P.S. Yes, it may look very red and worse for a short time–but stay with it. It will get better.
4. ELIMINATE ALL DAIRY and beverages “fortified” with calcium.
Non-fortified dairy substitute beverages are hard to find. To reduce the amount of calcium, do not shake the container vigorously as most of the added calcium is in the bottom of the container. Look for brands with 30% or less calcium per serving
UPDATE: AVOID/LIMIT all food and drinks fortified with calcium (read labels)
- After 2 months (or when my skin was clear) I reduced D3 gradually to 10,000 iu daily and this is now my maintenance dose, which I take every day.
- K2mk7 was reduced (100 or 200 mcg. daily OR 1 tbsp. Natto).
- Continued use of magnesium chloride solution.
- Elimination of ALL dairy continues. No exceptions. Dairy is not your friend. Even a small amount can trigger spots or a flare.
- PATIENCE! Is very important when using this protocol. No two people heal at exactly the same rate. Sometimes the skin looks worse before it gets better. But be reassured–THIS PROTOCOL WORKS!
Be patient! IT WORKS!